** NOTE: This foldable activity is included in my Earth Science: Rocks, Minerals, Weathering and Erosion Activities Bundle
Here is a useful foldable activity to use with an interactive science journal when teaching Types of Rocks and the Rock Cycle. The foldable activity has three flaps labeled Igneous Rocks, Sedimentary Rocks, and Metamorphic Rocks. Inside the flaps students will write a description and examples of each type of rock. This foldable activity is to be copied front and back. There is also a rock cycle diagram to be completed after learning the different types of rocks and how they form.
This packet includes the following:
* Sample picture and description of foldable.
* Black and white copy of foldable (can be colored in by students)
* Colored copy of foldable.
* Inside part of foldable.
* Sample of the inside part of foldable.
* Chart that can be put up on the smart board to help guide instruction.
* Rock Cycle diagram (1/2 sheets for interactive journal)
* Rock Cycle diagram answer key
If you like this activity then check out these other products:
- Earth Science: Rocks, Minerals, Weathering and Erosion
- Properties of Minerals
- Weathering and Erosion
- Mechanical vs Chemical Weathering
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Clip art created by My Cute Graphics.
Copyright © Living Laughing Teaching. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.