Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This student-friendly bundle contains multiple resources for teaching students about the four types of sentences and how to identify them. The terminology used in these resources include declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative.
What's included... To gain a better idea of everything included, please check out the individual PREVIEW for each resource:
- Ideal for introducing this topic to students!
- You have my permission to convert this to Google Slides, if you wish.
- It comes with a matching 3-page companion handout (The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
- Features Tshirts with messages
- Students determine whether each T-shirt contains a declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, or imperative sentence.
- You get to choose whether to use the printable version, the Easel Activity version, or the Google version.
- Multiple-Choice Format
- Traditional Answer Sheet or Gamelike Answer Sheet
- You get to choose whether to use the printable version, the Google Slides version, the Google Forms version, or the Easel version.
- 4 worksheets where students label sentences
- 2 worksheets where students write sentences for the given topic
- 53 practice items in all!
- You get to choose whether to use the printable version or the Easel version.
- 28 cards
- You get to choose whether to use the printable format that is played with an entire class or the Google Slides format that can be played individually or with a partner.
- Features a definition and an example sentence
- A whole class activity
4 days of LESSON PLANS
- These plans outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Here's what teachers like you have to say about this bundle:
- Andrea B. said, "I have many of these bundles and this one was just as great as the others! It is full of engaging activities. My students really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun with the activities and lessons."
- Alicia C. said, "This went very well with engaging my students and meeting standards. I will use this for many years to come, surely."
- Jessica D. said "As always these bundles are worth every penny and more. They make my job easier and I know my students are engaged and learning."
- Toni Y. said, "I can't get enough of Deb's activities! She really has everything covered. The lessons are engaging and effective. I have used absolutely every part of this bundle from the eye-catching PowerPoint and notes, to the worksheets to assess progress, to the adorable craftivity as a fun and final review. Every resource reflected the massive amount of time, effort, and planning it must have taken to put this all together. This bundle is well worth the price."
- Shelly P. said, "LOVE this bundle! The PowerPoint is worth the weight of this product alone, however, my students loved the task cards and craftivity. I loved the practical application - my kiddos KNOW this information now."
- Robin K said, "The t-shirts were a hit with parents at Open House. The bundle was a hit with me because I could have the students complete reviews of material that they had been taught, but didn't "own," during their morning work and I look like a great teacher because I just let them play games while my colleagues make their students "do" work."
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!