Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This student-friendly bundle contains multiple resources for teaching students about the four types of sentences and how to identify them. The terminology used in these resources include declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative.
This bundle includes:
1. A 55-slide PowerPoint (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
2. A 3-page matching PowerPoint Companion Handout (The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
3. A T-shirt Sorting Craftivity (This is available in both printable and Google Slides format.)
4. 28 Task Cards (You get to choose between using the print version, the Google Slides version, or the Google Forms version.)
5. 6 Worksheets (This is available in both printable and Google Slides format.)
6. An "I have... Who has...?" Game: Types of Sentences (This is available in both printable and Google Slides format.)
7. Four Posters
8. Interactive Notebook Entry
As an added bonus, I created 4 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!