Students will enjoy sorting the 4 types of sentences in this fun center activity! Students will use heading cards, sentence strips, and end mark cards to sort declarative, imperative, interrogative, and exclamatory sentences. I like using this center activity in a pocket chart, but it is easily used on a desk or learning tray as well! You can watch this video here
where I share my 4th graders lessons which include this pack.
This Download Includes:
- 4 Heading Cards: declarative, exclamatory, Interrogative, Imperative
- 16 Sentence Strips: declarative, exclamatory, interrogative, and imperative sentences.
- 16 end mark cards: periods, question marks, exclamation points.
- Print pages on cardstock (if available).
- Laminate & Cut
- Give students heading cards, sentence strips, and end mark cards.
- Students must place each sentence under the correct heading and add the correct end mark card.
- This activity can be used in a pocket chart, or on a desk/tray.
★ Follow FH on Facebook
★ Watch FH videos on YouTube
★ Visit the FH Blog