Also included in
- This bundle includes a collection of Language digital activities for first grade students. The digital activities come ready-made in Google Slides. They all align with Common Core standards in the Language domain. It is a digital-only resource, with no print copy options. There are 6-8 types of acti$38.00$47.00Save $9.00
- This bundle will include a collection of Language digital activities for second grade students. The digital activities come ready-made in Google Slides and Seesaw. They all align with Common Core standards in the Language domain. It is a digital-only resource, with no print copy options. There are 6$30.00$40.00Save $10.00
This language activity is for both 1st grade and 2nd grade! It is a digital language activity for sentence types. This can be used for both first grade and second grade students. The activity comes ready-made in Google Slides and Seesaw. The resource aligns with the 1st and 2nd grade Common Core standard L.1.1.j and L.2.1.f. It helps students produce simple and compound sentences, as well as expand and rearrange sentences.
When you download the file, you will open a PDF. The links to Google Slides and Seesaw are available on page 4 of this PDF file. Please read through the instructions and guided pages to learn how to open, save, and share with your students.
- A page with instructions on how to save the PowerPoint version is also added into the PDF. This would be for teachers wanting to upload pages to their own Teams, Canvas, or other platform outside of Google Slides.
- Sorting Sentences- Complete and Incomplete (3)
- Drag and Drop Complete Sentences (3)
- Sorting Sentences- Types of Sentences (3)
- Multiple Choice- Types of Sentences (3)
- Sorting Sentences- Simple or Compound (3)
- Writing Sentences- 1 for each sentence type (4)
- Producing Sentences- Simple & compound (3)
- Drag and Drop- Expanding Sentences (3)
- Expanding Sentences (3)
- Match-Ups- Rearranging Sentences (3)
- Rearranging Sentences (3)
L.1.1.j- Produce and expand complete simple and compound declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences in response to prompts.
L.2.1.f- Produce, expand, and rearrange complete simple and compound sentences (e.g., The boy watched the movie; The little boy watched the movie; The action movie was watched by the little boy).
Want ALL digital language activities for 2nd grade? Click HERE for the bundle.
Want ALL digital language activities for 1st grade? Click HERE for the bundle.
For the full L.1.1.j unit, click HERE.
For the full L.2.1.f unit, .
Members, please read: This unit is already included in the Elementary Nest ELA Membership. If you are a member, no need to purchase. You already have access to this!
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.