This 'print and go' unit focuses on the four types of sentences; declarative, interrogative, exclamatory and imperative and the only preparation required is printing!
This is a great way to introduce or reinforce types of sentences and proper use of end of sentence punctuation. The set includes a student sized anchor chart, an interactive notebook page and the following practice pages:
* Writing Declarative Sentences
* Writing Interrogative Sentences
* Writing Exclamatory Sentences
* Writing Imperative Sentences
* Declarative or Interrogative? (labeling)
* Exclamatory or Imperative? (labeling)
* Types of Sentences (labeling)
* Choose the Punctuation
* Sentence Punctuation Sort
* Types of Sentences Coloring Sort
Please see my Types of Sentences Anchor Chart Set to supplement your Types of Sentences Unit!