Types of Sentences Anchor Charts and Sorting Activity includes instructional pages that cover declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative sentences. There are 36 types of sentences sorting cards, an answer sheets, an answer key, as well as an extension page where students have the opportunity to rewrite 8 sentences from the sort cards into a new type of sentence.
Please note: Sentences on the sort cards DO NOT have end punctuation marks on purpose, as that is one way to identify different types or kinds of sentences.
Please be aware that there is a task card product for Types of Sentences available in my store (as well as a bundle that contains the task cards and this sorting product if want to save money).
You can find each of those product here:
TYPES OF SENTENCES TASK CARDS
TYPES OF SENTENCES BUNDLED TASK CARDS AND SORTING ACTIVITY
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.