Do your students need to learn about interrogative, declarative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences? This Types of Sentences BUNDLE brings together the Task Cards with the Sorting Activity in one product to save you money!
These bundled activity pack is created for 2nd-4th grade and is a ZIPPED FILE that contains two PDF files. Each file contains the same 3 informational sheets about sentences types, 36 cards each, answer sheets, answer keys, and the sorting activity also includes an extension page where students have the opportunity to rewrite 8 sentences from the sort cards into a new type of sentence. Please note that sentences on the cards DO NOT have end punctuation marks on purpose, as that is one way to identify different types or kinds of sentences.
These are the individual product links for this the products included in this bundle:
TYPES OF SENTENCES TASK CARDS
TYPES OF SENTENCES SORTING ACTIVITY
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.