Looking for a fun, engaging way for your students to practice identifying the 4 types of sentences? Well, these 32 tasks cards provide the perfect opportunity! They are adorable, easy to use, and your students will LOVE them!
This Product Includes:
- Direction Sheet
- 32 task cards (4 different question types):
- Name the type of sentence and add the correct punctuation.
- Name the type of sentence (given 2 choices) and the correct punctuation.
- Multiple Choice: Identify a given type of sentence.
- Change It Up: Given one type of sentence, change it to a
different type of sentence. (Ex: Change a declarative
sentence into an interrogative sentence).
- Student Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
Looking for more types of sentences resources? We also have...
Types of Sentences: Posters & Sentence Cards
Types of Sentences “I Have, Who Has…?” (24 cards)
These task cards can be used:
- Whole class (use one at a time to promote discussion)
- In literacy stations (allowing students the opportunity to discuss their answers and reasoning with a partner or group)
- Individually as an assessment
- Review (whole class, individually, or groups to review for standardized testing)
- As game cards (used with any board game)
- Print off (color will look best, but these can also be printed in grayscale on white or colored copy paper).
- You may want to print on cardstock and/or laminate for more durability.
- Cut cards and store in a Ziploc bag or envelope for easy organization.
We hope you and your students enjoy this wonderful activity!
Kathleen & Mande’