Also included in
- This student-friendly bundle contains multiple resources for teaching students about the four types of sentences and how to identify them. The terminology used in these resources include declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative.What's included... To gain a better idea of everything in$12.00$22.00Save $10.00
- Task Card BUNDLE: If you use a lot of task cards in your classroom, then your students may find this new little twist on them engaging and unique. This BUNDLE contains the following 31 SETS OF TASK CARDS! Check out the PREVIEW or click on each link to take a closer look!Inferences Context Clues Aut$50.00$90.98Save $40.98
Students will read sentences and determine whether it is a declarative, imperative, interrogative, or exclamatory sentence.
This product includes 28 task cards. Each task card shows a sentence without punctuation. Students must determine whether the sentence is declarative, imperative, exclamatory, or interrogative.
Two answer sheets are included. The first recording sheet is a traditional answer sheet. The second is a gamelike recording sheet. (Check out the preview to get a complete understanding of this unique option!)
********This resource is available in three formats:
- Traditional Printables- Print the PDF and distribute paper task cards and recording sheets.
- Easel Activity- With this digital format, there is one task card per slide (28 slides in all). Students can complete this activity on a device. Students read each sentence and determine what type of sentence it is. They select their answer by moving the correct marker/punctuation mark onto the whiteboard. This activity has the drag-and-drop feature which allows it to be self-checking!
- Easel Assessment- Students complete this self-grading quiz on a device, as well. After reading each question, students select the correct answer from a list of four possible answer choices. With this option, the teacher chooses whether or not his or her students receive immediate feedback.
Check out my other "Types of Sentences" products available in my store:
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!