Types of Sentences and End Punctuation Worksheets and Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for meaningful 1st grammar worksheets that your students will actually enjoy? This first mini bundle includes more than 200 pages of practice sheets and posters to focus on the following topics: nouns, singular and plural nouns, subject-verb agreement, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, coPrice $35.14Original Price $50.20Save $15.06
- Do you need fun and engaging 1st grade grammar worksheets? This Mega Bundle of 1st grade Language Arts worksheets contains over 350 pages of kid-friendly ELA worksheets and posters to go along with each topic. It covers a wide range of ELA subjects that mainly focus on improving grammar and buildingPrice $54.50Original Price $82.60Save $28.10
Do you need quick no-prep activities for daily grammar practice on different types of sentences? This packet focuses on statement, question, command, and exclamation sentences. You will find various kid-friendly types of sentences worksheets to keep your students engaged and learning!
Your students will get plenty of daily grammar practice by learning how to use a period, a question mark, and an exclamation mark according to each kind of sentence! Plus, you can display the colorful posters in your literacy center, classroom wall or even in your students’ notebooks for them to refer back to.
Included with these different types of sentences worksheets:
- 4 Different types of sentences anchor chart/poster
- 16 worksheets
- Answer key
❤️You will LOVE that this daily grammar practice pack provides you with a quick no-prep activity to help your students practice identifying statements, questions, commands, and exclamation sentences and using correct punctuation. You will help students achieve the Common Core Standard: L.1.1.J: Produce and expand complete simple and compound declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences in response to prompts.
You can use these nouns worksheets as…
✅Small group intervention
✅Whole group activity
These worksheets can be paired with my PPT lessons and literacy activities.
Check out the preview for a closer look at these different types of sentences posters and worksheets!
What teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Amazing supplemental material to practice punctuation! It greatly helped my students with this standard and shows in their writing." -Kayla F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I loved the 2 different versions you designed! Although, I like to teach the "bigger words", some 1st graders understood the 'telling sentence' and 'asking sentence' better." -Sona L.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students liked using these practice sheets. They were very clear and easy to use with no prep necessary. Helped give students much needed practice." -Tammy M.
Don't forget to check out the resources below if your class is going digital!
❤️ Get Bundles Instead (Save $):
❤️ 1st Grade Language Arts No-Prep Printables:
- L.1.1.B Common, Proper, Possessive Nouns
- L.1.1.C Subject-Verb Agreement
- L.1.1.C Singular and Plural Nouns
- L.1.1.D Pronouns- Personal, Possessive, Indefinite
- L.1.1.E Verbs- Past, Present, Future
- L.1.1.F Adjectives
- L.1.1.G Conjunctions
- L.1.1.H Determiners
- L.1.1.I Prepositions
- L.1.1.J Types of Sentences and End Punctuation
- L.1.2.A Capitalization
- L.1.2.C Commas for Beginners
- L.1.4 Multiple Meaning Words
- L.1.4 Synonyms and Antonyms
- L.1.4 Homophones
- L.1.4.B Base Words and Affixes
- L.1.4.C Inflectional Endings
- L.1.5.A Sort Into Categories
- L.1.5.D Shades of Meaning
- ABC Order
❤️ More popular K-2nd Resources:
- Boom Cards
- 2nd Grade ELA No Prep Practice Sheets
- 1st Grade ELA No Prep Practice Sheets
- ELA Interactive PowerPoint Lessons
- Hands-On ELA Activities
- Classroom Décor and Posters
Thank you for visiting my store!
Tiny Teaching Shack
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.