Kids LOVE moving around during this review! This scavenger hunt reviews types of sentences (question, exclamation, & telling) and subject/predicates. My students love getting to move around the room as they review skills.
1. Cut out and laminate all of the cards.
2. Put the cards up all around the room.
3. Students will get a recording sheet.
4. Students will go around the room and answer all of the questions on the cards.
5. MAKE SURE STUDENTS WRITE THE ANSWER IN THE BOX WITH THE SAME NUMBER AS THE CARD!!
6. Check and Review.