Also included in
- How do you have your students soak in the information that you taught in a whole group lesson and practice it in school and at home? This second grade grammar bundle consists the following: nouns (common, proper, possessive), verbs(action, helping, linking), collective nouns, irregular plural nouns,$63.24$79.30Save $16.06
This packet includes a poster that shows the difference between declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences and 11 practice sheets that you can give to your students to consolidate their learning. They will practice using correct punctuation for each type of sentence. An answer key is also included.
You will find practice sheets of different levels to differentiate your students’ learning. Whether you follow Common Core or not, this packet will be beneficial to your students to enhance their grammar skills. It was made for second grade, but you can even use it for high level first graders and it would be a great review tool for third graders. You may also find it useful to use with ESOL students.
❤ Are you going digital?
Your students might love these Types of Sentence Boom Cards to go with these worksheets. These are self-checking digital task cards, and just like Teachers Pay Teachers, sign up is free.
❤ Looking for other resources on the same topic?
- 1st Grade Types of Sentences Practice Sheets
- Types of Sentences Center Activities
- Types of Sentences Interactive PowerPoint
❤ Save $ by getting the bundle here.
❤ What's included?
- 1 poster (declarative, interrogative, imperative, exclamatory)
- 11 worksheets
- 3 pages of answer key
❤ Second Grade ELA No-Prep Practice Sheets:
❤ Popular K-2nd Resources:
Thank you for visiting my store!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.