PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will erupt with excitement when they work on this fun and flashy circlebook activity! Ten mix-n-match templates feature ready-to-color illustrations of a Cinder Cone, a Composite Cone, and a Shield Volcano, complete with keys. For longer circle books, students can fill in additional templates with vocabulary words, create pages of volcano facts, or write a creative story about exploring a volcano.
Check out the PREVIEW MOVIE to see how you can display the students’ work in the classroom.
Buy the MEGA BUNDLE of 9 Natural Disasters Flip Books and SAVE 30%!
Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are released.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create a circle book
• Illustration Templates with keys for Cinder Cone Volcanoes, Composite Cone Volcanoes, and Shield Volcanoes;
• Writing Templates for each of these types of volcanoes;
• Suggested research topics and answers
• List of suggested vocabulary words and their definitions
• Vocabulary Template for students to include assigned vocabulary words;
• Volcano Facts Template for students to write any additional facts you might want them to include;
• Lined Template for students to include a creative writing assignment about exploring a volcano, life as a volcanologist, or famous eruptions.
• Blank Art Template for artwork that could accompany students’ creative writing assignment.
Check out these great projects from GravoisFare that focus on:
NATURAL DISASTERS and PLATE TECTONICS
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward TPT purchases.
Follow the GravoisFare store to be notified when new products are added; more hands-on projects are added regularly.
*** GravoisFare is Everywhere! ***