Also included in
- With engaging dinosaur activities for digital and distance learning in reading and writing, this versatile dinosaur activities resource bundle focuses on nonfiction reading comprehension and informative report writing. This "All About Dinosaurs" digital bundle offers vocabulary, a nonfiction passagePrice $24.00Original Price $32.00Save $8.00
This Tyrannosaurus Rex digital dinosaur resource is full of digital and distance learning activities for reading and writing with a focus on nonfiction reading comprehension and report writing. This "All About Dinosaurs: T-Rex" unit offers vocabulary, a nonfiction passage, 6 different comprehension activities with answer keys, an interactive triceratops diagram, creative writing activities, as well as informative writing report templates and graphic organizers. Send Google Slides presentations to your students or use them at home with your own children via Google Classroom.
Learning Covered in this engaging T-Rex unit:
- Nonfiction reading fluency
- Vocabulary practice
- Asking and answering questions
- Topic and main idea
- Author's Purpose
- Text connections
- KWL (know, wonder, learned)
- Comprehension specific to the text
- Labeling a diagram
- Nonfiction writing (Appearance, Era, Predators, Diet, Fossils, Interesting Facts, Glossary, Photo Collage and About the Author)
- Generic report template
- Graphic organizers (4 options)
- Digging Deeper: Links to additional online research and enrichment
Check out these other digital resources for the Google Classroom
- All About Snakes Google Classroom Digital Distance Learning Activities
- Triceratops | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Stegosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Spinosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Apatosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Pterodactyl | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Oviraptor | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Parasaurolophus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE TECHNOLOGY PIECES**
Some of this resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students or children.
*You can also print this resource for a hard copy instead of completing digitally or print after completion to display and share work.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!