Want your students to have rich discussions of Coe Booth's Tyrell? This guide is for you.
1. 19 discussion activities that cover every chapter.
2. A pre-reading activity.
3. A culminating activity.
4. Activities designed to help students think about and develop their discussion skills.
5. Activities that focus on building prediction skills.
6. Activities that focus on essential facts and providing textual evidence.
7. Written response assignments with writing prompts.
8. 60+ pages of printables for students.
9. Detailed teacher directions for every activity.
This collection is designed for students as they read Tyrell in class. It is also designed to be print and go!
You may also be interested in other Tyrell products:
Pre-Reading Activities for Tyrell by Coe Booth
Tyrell: Hip-Hop Activities
Tyrell: Quizzes and Answer Keys
and in these:
A Long Way Gone--Quizzes and Answer Keys
A Long Way Gone--Hip-Hop Activities
A fictional account of a true Holocaust story:
My Mother's Secret--The Complete Unit
Please leave a review. Not because 4-stars fills me with warm fuzzies (though they do!) but because they help others decide whether to buy, and it helps me learn what you like and want.
Be the first to learn about new products! Click on the green star beside my store logo to become a follower and receive updates about my store.
If you have questions, please email me at WritingbyRachelC@gmail.com
Have a great day,