(U) Under the Sea!
Ocean and sea life fascinate children. This glyph creates an underwater screen while sharing each students feeling of summer. This glyph works well with an ocean theme or water theme. It is also a good glyph to do with the glyph (F) Frogs in the Pond, it is an opportunity to study sea creatures such as sharks, octopus, starfish, turtles, etc. Comparing salt water to fresh water could also be a part of this theme:
Don’t forget to check out our free information about glyph.
Good books to read and have available for this glyph are:
- A House for Hermet Crab – By: Eric Carle
- Gentle Giant Octopus – By: Karen Wallace
- My Little Books of Ocean Life By: Carmilla de la Bedoyiere
- Under the Sea By: Usborne Lift the Flap
- Miss Smith Under the Ocean By: Michael Garland
- Over in the Ocean in a Coral Reef By: Marianne Berkes
- Riptide By: Frances Ward Weller
- A Swim Through the Sea By: Kristen Joy Pratt
- The Sea Mammal Alphabet Book By: Jerry Pallotta
- The Underwater Alphabet Book By: Jerry Pallotta