The UFEES and Friends Letters A through Z (Book 4) takes all that a child has learned in the earlier volumes, and combines them in our most advanced Letters Series book. More specifically, The UFEES and Friends Letters A through Z (Book 4) continues with the process of asking the child to:
• trace individual letters using a specific color;
• identify what letters are missing from a given but more complex word;
• find that word "hidden" somewhere on the page,
• identify those letters that are missing from the original "test word;" and
• insert the missing letters in their proper place within the original "test word."
This listing is for a digital download of the book. The pdf will be ready to print when payment is processed.