Here is a 2 page worksheet where students need to learn about landmarks and famous places in the UK. There are twelve vocabulary words in all with pictures. The activities include: matching, finding, and writing.
Here is a list of the vocabulary:
1. Big Ben 2. Buckingham Palace
3. The Highlands 4. Giant’s Causeway
5. London Bridge 6. Windsor Castle
7. Stonehenge 8. Tower of London
9. Bodiam Castle 10. The Globe Theatre
11. Edinburgh Castle 12. Jurassic Coast
Enjoy this with your students and learn about culture and geography.