Do your students want to learn more about the British money, coins and banknotes ? Then this minibook is perfect and they will enjoy some craftivity at the same time !
Table of contents:
• Page 1 : general information about the Sterling Pound
• Page 2 - 3 - 4 : presentation of coins and banknotes
• Page 5 - 6 : obverse and reverse of British coins
• Page 7 : the observe of the former £1 coin OR the observe of the £1 coin in use. Choose the mini book you want to use.
I left the obverse of the former £1 coin version as it contains precious information about the royal coat of arms.
Black and white version included.
Option : a "fill in the blanks" mini book.
This resource will be perfect in a unit on shopping for instance or before a trip to the United Kingdom.
• School Trip to England : Students' logbook
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours
. You don't want to miss this !
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.