This pack is put together especially for children who struggle to read the Statutory Spelling Word List in Years 3 and 4 (UK), as well as spell them!
I have split the Statutory Spelling Word list into terms. The first term covers words that are related to maths and science.
This first pack includes the words: weight, material, answer, circle, eight, eighth, quarter, question, height, length, strength, straight, regular, opposite, position, experiment, calendar, centre, century, group, increase, minute.
The pack includes:
* A list of words in table form which can be printed as flashcards.
* 6 colour bingo boards featuring the words
* A 'Race to the Top' board game featuring the words
* 2 'spot and colour' sheets
* A sheet explaining activities that can be used in the classroom or at home for extra practise.