Each bingo card has 24 graphs. The teacher displays or calls out the cards. A student wins when they connect five graphs in a line.
This file includes the following:
* 25 unique student bingo playing cards
* 3 different sets of calling cards
- Cards with the x-intercept and y-intercept
- Cards with the slope
- Cards with the equation in slope-intercept form
When a student thinks they have won, they call back the graphs they have covered. The teacher looks on the back of the calling cards that have been called so far to make sure the student has covered the correct ones.
Students must win by making a line - they cannot win in a square. This is "linear equations bingo" after all!
***Great for review or to use in math centers!***
Each of these Bingos can also be purchased separately:
* ALGEBRA BINGO - X- & Y-Intercepts of Linear Functions
* ALGEBRA BINGO - Slope of Linear Functions
* ALGEBRA BINGO - Equations of Linear Functions