Here's a lightening-fast history lesson from Ms. G:
Two years ago I thought I was going to have the best year yet with my students when I created this: Back to School BUNDLE: 3 Engaging Activities for Middle and High School
Last year, I felt confident that I had really out done myself (you know - that inner-teacher competitiveness dies hard) when I released this:
Back to School BUNDLE: 5 Engaging Activities for Middle and High School
which was well received by so many of you.
And today, here I go again, with my freshest, most engaging-ly entertaining, most teenager-at-heart ideas to date... and I just want to GIVE it all away:
If you do ONE thing, PLEASE check out the preview and skim my newest classroom activities that will have your students begging to stay.... BUT don't "x" out of it until you get to the last page...
145 pages of FUN plus an additional product of your choice from my TPT store!
1. 33 Back to School TASK CARDS - "Instagram Style" Activity - Middle and Secondary
2. ALL-NEW Interactive "Teen" Capsule Project - which promotes goal-setting habits, self-reflection and personal growth among students
3. Caricature Activity - Back to School - Icebreaker - PowerPoint + Printables
4. Back to School: 36 Task Card Set "I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION" - FUN
5. Back to School ICEBREAKER Activity: "Can you follow directions?" FUN Grades 6-12
6. Back to School Activity: Introduce Yourself with Instagram- No-Prep Printable
7. Back to School ICEBREAKER 2nd Edition: "I saw the SIGN!?" FUN Grades 6-12
8. 36 UNIQUE Creative Writing Task Cards + PowerPoint Slides - Spark Creativity
9. And my PERSONAL FAVORITE (see photos and video on my blog)
: The LOST ISLAND DISCOVERY Activity - which helps students develop those crucial speaking and listening skills in a collaborative manner!
You might also like this...
21 Literature Circle TASK CARDS- Gone Instagram Style -Engaging, Interactive
Instagram Character Trait Activity: No-Prep Printable, CCSS, Student Example
How to Use Instagram in Your Classroom - A Resource for the Modern Teacher!
I've created many other sets of UNIQUE TASK CARDS:
24 Literature Circle Task Cards - Any Novel or Story - Critical Thinking Skills
24 Task Cards - Context Clues and Determining Word Meaning - CCSS L.6-12.4
12 Easter Task Cards - "Did You Know?" Fun Facts with Self-to-Text Connections
The Giver: 30 Task Cards Promoting Critical Thinking, Creativity, and Engagement
GET FREE TPT credit to use on future purchases NOW:
• Head on over to your "My Purchases" page. Look at each one of the fantastic products you've purchased from incredible TPT educators and click on "Provide Feedback"!
Write a short comment to the seller about their product (be honest but fair) and use the "star ratings" to grade the product!
VIOLA! YOU'VE NOW GOT A FEW MORE TPT CREDITS IN YOUR ACCOUNT!
Last but not least, I CAN'T WAIT to tell you more about any new products, specials or promotions that I might have in the near future!
Follow my store so that you won't miss a beat:
To follow my store, visit any page in my store (product or store page) and look for the green star near the top of the page! Move your cursor right on over to that star and CLICK it! VIOLA! You are now officially "in the know" when it comes to Ms Gs Room 30! Thanks a ton!
Visit my Ms. G's Room 30 Blog
for more tips, tricks and resources that can further enhance the magic that happens in your classroom on a daily basis!
Back to school
Back to school activities
Secondary task cards
Fun task cards
middle school task cards
high school task cards