This bundle is everything you need to keep your kiddos engaged in math, science, reading and writing this October and Halloween season! Check out the included resources below.
1. Trap the Zombie Perimeter and Area Activity and Interactive Notebook Pages-
This set of 10 problems focuses on the concept of perimeter and area. Students are asked trap the zombie that is about to attack by drawing a polygon around the outside. By doing this, the students stop the zombie from taking over the world!
2. Halloween Around the World Flip Book: Interactive Activity for Grades 3-5-
Third grade students are learning about countries around the World. This fun, engaging, and interactive activity asks students to create an EASY flip book while learning about Halloween (and similar spooky holidays and traditions) from around the world.
3. Write Your Heart Out!- A Notebook of 20 SPOOKY Writing Prompts for October-
This SPOOKY October writing notebook is filled with 20 fun and engaging writing prompts for the entire month of October. Some prompts are a bit shorter, while others are a bit longer, but all perfect for engaging your students in writing!
4. Rounding to the Nearest Hundred Task Cards:Review, Practice, or Homework-
These word problem task cards provide students with a great review of rounding to the nearest hundred. My students are doing well with rounding the nearest ten, but when it came to the nearest hundred, they struggled a bit...so this was just a little more practice for them.
5. Rounding to the Nearest Ten and Hundred Task Cards:Review, Practice, or Homework-
These word problem task cards provide students with a great review of rounding to the nearest ten and hundred. My students were struggling a bit with rounding,...so this was just a little more practice for them. (Yes, they are a little different than the ones listed above).
6. Monster Mash: Halloween Close Reading Using Song Lyrics w/ Halloween Article-
Songs are the way to a child's heart, so why not make it educational in the meantime? This download includes the song lyrics to "The Monster Mash," as well 7 close read questions to actively engage students in the reading and writing process. These questions ask students to answer questions based on the Halloween song, using specific text evidence.
7. Experimenting w/ PUMPKINS! A Science Unit Exploring the Pumpkin-
PUMPKINS!! It's that time of year again when those big orange gourds reappear across front porches on every street in America! Students love pumpkins, so why not use them to teach the Scientific Method!
8. The Fright Files: A Spooky Halloween Narrative/Descriptive Writing Project-
This writing project includes a three page original story that students will first read or listen to. Students will then take the perspective of someone who lived through these spooky events described in the story, and tell about them in their own words.
9. Halloween Math: Multiplication and Division as a Comparison Task Cards-
This set of 10 task cards focuses on the concept of Multiplication and division as a comparison word problems. Each of the cards features a word problem which has the student thinking about which operation to use (either division or multiplication). Some of these are multi-step word problems, which provide a challenge for your higher kids.
10. Sammy the Squirrel Narrative Writing: Print and Go Packet for Grades 3-5-
If you are looking for a narrative writing piece perfect for Fall, Sammy the Squirrel is here to help you and your students out. :) Students are asked to write from the perspective of Sammy the Squirrel to tell the story about the time that all of his nuts went missing from his tree just before winter rolled in.
11. My Monster! Math Trading Card Games- Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication-
My Monster is a trading card game that helps you teach math concepts, while engaging students! Trading Cards are all the rage, and this set will help engage students in addition, subtraction, place value, and multiplication!
Please let me know if you have any questions. :)