If you are a Special Education Teacher--- you need to have an Independent Task Box Station in your classroom!
Independent Task Boxes are an essential part of a Special Education Classroom. Independent Schedules can help students stay engaged while maintaining academic, fine motor, adaptive, and many more important skills. Task Box Stations are a life saver when you need to work 1:1 with other students or are down staffed.
Sold yet ??!!
This packet gives you EVERYTHING you need to set-up your own Independent Task Box System.
The resource includes:
1. Blank Schedules --> color coded and b/w versions
2. Bin Labels --> full color labels for 5 different categories (large and small labels)
3. Master Reference Pages --> outline which labels correlate to which tasks
4. Staff Training Information Sheets
5. Work Task Direction Cards
6. Reinforcement Systems --> token economies and first/then schedules (color coded and b/w versions)
7. Tokens and Visual Reinforcer pictures
...photos and directions are included to help you successfully implement everything you purchase!
Love the idea of a task box system and need tasks...check out my space saving task boxes:
BASIC SKILLS SPACE SAVING TASK BOXES
LIFE SKILLS SPACE SAVING TASK BOXES
CLICK THE STAR TO FOLLOW ME FOR NEWS ON FREEBIES AND SALES!