This package has been carefully crafted to assist all students in mastering the words: I, to do of, & the
Non-phonetic sight words can pose a challenge for students, because they do not follow the standard conventions of the English language. In this package, step-by-step instructions using a multisensory approach are provided for teachers to introduce sight words. Students use the worksheets and hands-on activities to build a firm understanding and mastery of the sight words I, to, do, of, & the, by applying visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning modalities.
• Each word has four variations of worksheets to trace, color, say, write, and apply the sight word
• Teachers can select material to meet students needs
• A unique interactive activity, is also included for each word, to reinforce and extend learning
• Take home cards can be shared, for students to practice the sight word with their family
• Instructions are provided, for introducing sight words using visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning modalities, to aid in retention and mastery
• Illustrations attach meaning by providing context, and are suitable for remedial learners beyond primary ages
• When teaching one new sight word a week, this unit provides 5 weeks of material for students
The Worksheets and Hands-on Activities
can be used as stand alone activities, or in combination with my other Unit 1 Packages
, for a comprehensive unit of study. Packages available include: Worksheets & Hands-on Activities
, Sight Word Readers
, Pocket Chart Material
, and Center Activities
. Choose only the parts you need or select the BUNDLE
for the best value. These resources are ideal for primary classes, remedial instruction, homeschool lessons, or tutoring.
Thanks for looking at the Multisensory Sight Word Readers! I am super excited to offer these resources. More units and products are currently under way. If you would like to hear about product launches, please be sure to click on the “Follow Me” star icon, under our store name.
To Literacy and Beyond!