The pocket chart material provides a fun and engaging way for students to build mastery of the sight words: I, to, do, of & the
This set includes 5 pocket chart stories, multisensory experiences, and accompanying activities and images. Print out the package, cut out the words/pictures, and you are all set to go! These stories go hand in hand with the Level 1 books from the Unit 1 Sight Word Readers package
Each story has been carefully crafted to stagger the introduction of high frequency words, allowing time for emerging readers to build mastery.
• Directions for incorporating multisensory instruction is provided
• Interactive ideas are shared, for ways to use the pocket chart material
• B/W and color versions of material are included
• Photos have been provided to demonstrate the materials
• A fun way to engage as a class in sight word identification, literacy skill building, and reading practice
• When teaching one new sight word a week, this unit provides 5 weeks of pocket chart stories
The Pocket Chart Materials
can be used as stand alone activities, or in combination with my other Unit 1 Packages
, for a comprehensive unit of study. Packages available include: Worksheets & Hands-on Activities
, Sight Word Readers
, Pocket Chart Material
, and Center Activities
. Choose only the parts you need or select the BUNDLE
for the best value. These resources are ideal for primary classes, remedial instruction, homeschool lessons, or tutoring.
To see further details and sample pages, click on the ‘preview’ button above :). If you like what you see, be sure to click on the green “Follow Me” star icon, under my store name, to hear about freebies, product launches, and specials :-). You can also follow on Facebook
, or Pinterest.
Thanks so much for visiting!