ALL the materials from this unit are authentic:
- A 51 page PowerPoint presentation on Néo-classicisme, romantisme, réalisme
- A 37 page PowerPoint presentation on Impressionism
- A thorough vocabulary list on art terms (with English translation for each term)
- A vocabulary quiz
- Partner questions on art
- A webquest on the Louvre museum
- An infographics on French people’s musical habits with accompanying activities (true or false, words in contexts, …)
- A podcast on “La fête de la musique” with accompanying questions (true or false, open-ended questions)
- A radio podcast on « L’accès à la Culture » with multiple-choice questions (AP style)
- A video on Delacroix’s « La Liberté Guidant le Peuple » with multiple-choice questions (AP style)
- A text on « La Restitution des Œuvres en Afrique » with accompanying questions
- A text on street art with accompanying multiple-choice questions (AP style)
- A video of French Youtube star Cyprien on museum with accompanying questions (different formats)
- A video of mural art in Congo with accompanying questions
- A text on musical genres (no questions)
3+ weeks of materials!
Made by a native speaker
Levels: French III, IV, AP
CHECK MY OTHER RESSOURCES! I exclusively work with authentic material and introduce the 6 AP themes in all levels (from French 2 to French 4).
Align your curriculum with your AP colleagues!