This Unit bundles contains authentic materials only:
- 1 video on "Alimentation in Mali" + multiple choice questions (AP style)
- 1 video on "surpoids & obesite" + multiple choice questions (AP style)
- 1 audio on the breakfast habits of 4 people + multiple choice questions (AP style)
- 1 video on how to have a healthy diet + multiple choice questions (AP style)
- 1 video of a cartoon + Multiple choice questions (AP style)
- 2 complete IPAs = VERY thorough. It will take you 3 hours each to complete them with your students
- 1 activities comparing and contrasting the american and the French food pyramids
- 1 text with multiple choice questions
- 1 text without questions
- 1 powerpoint presentation and 3 exercices on how to use articles (definite, indefinite, partitive)
- 4 additionnal ressources to explore with your students: 1 infographic, one pamphlet, one newspaper, one guide. Great conversation starters!!!
- 1 vocabulary list
3+ weeks of materials!
Made by a native speaker
Level: French 1, 2, 3,
CHECK MY OTHER RESSOURCES! I exclusively work with athentic material and introduce the 6 AP themes in all levels (from French 2 to French 4).
Allign your curriculum with your AP colleagues!