In this resource, you will be leading your teachers or PLC towards reflecting on the IB's Approaches to Learning. The workshop is perfect for teachers who are new to the IB programme at your school and for those who would like to reflect on how they are integrating the ATLs inside the classroom.
The resource contains the following materials:
- Workshop presentation (Keynote and PowerPoint)
- Workshop Plan
- Other resources (Worksheets, survey form, etc...)
- Be familiar with the ATLs and how it is evidenced in your school’s IB Programme
- Conduct an audit of ATLs in your respective grade levels/subject groups
- Reflect on the skills that need improvement and those that need addressing
- What do we consider effective teaching?
- How is effective teaching seen, heard, and applied in my subject/grade level and the school?
- What does the IB consider as effective teaching?
- How will I be mindful of the ATLs as I develop my subject?
THIS IS NOT AN IB-OFFICIAL WORKSHOP