Your students will enjoy looking for all of the fun Bill Of Rights vocabulary words hidden in this puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy and perfect for US Bill of Rights Day, December 15th.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Amendment, Arms, Assembly, Bill, Congress, Constitution, Due Process, Federalist, Freedom, James Madison, Jury, Law, Liberty, Magna Carta, Peace, Press, Ratified, Religion, Rights, Search, Seizure, Speech, States, Ten, Trial, Unreasonable, Warrant
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• US Constitution Word Search Puzzle
• Declaration of Independence Word Search
• Pledge of Allegiance Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
united states bill of rights, US history word search