Your students will love celebrating Constitution Day with this ESCAPE ROOM activity! You'll love that it's low-prep, easy to use, and engaging! This activity is also a great way to spice up your Constitution unit!
• 5 Tasks
• Task 1: Puzzle of George Washington
• Task 2: Cryptogram of facts about the Constitution
• Task 3: Passage about the process of amendments to
• Task 4: Matching sections of the Preamble to its
• Task 5: Word Search with Constitution vocabulary
• Table Cards and Direction Cards for each task
• Student Sheet: Code Recorder and Notes
• Breakout Google Form: Pre-Set - Your students just type in the shortened URL!
• Breakout Signs: 6 signs for winning teams and 6 signs for all other teams
• Teacher Directions
• At-a-Glance: Tasks, supplies, and copies
• Step-by-Step Checklist
• Tips for Implementation
**Your students will need access to a device for the Google Form in order to put in their breakout codes.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Don't forget to leave feedback! I love hearing it, plus you will earn TpT credits towards a FREE product!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME on TpT so you can receive notifications of my brand new resources! You don't want to miss out!