Also included in
- Familiarize your students with some of the important actors and events in the worldwide struggle for civil rights. These are great to have on hand in the busy months of January and February or for your sub file throughout the school year. This bundle includes eight biographical puzzles on specifi$6.50$13.00Save $6.50
Introduce and review important events, vocabulary, and people associated with the Civil Rights Movement in the United States with this fun word search puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
Two versions of the puzzle are included. One has the colored illustration that you see here and the other has a black outlined illustration (which saves on printing costs and gives puzzlers something to color in).
The 26 hidden vocabulary words are: Abolitionist, Birmingham Campaign, Booker T. Washington, Boycott, Civil Rights Act, Constitution, Discrimination, Equality, Fair Housing, Freedom Rider, I Have a Dream, Jim Crow Laws, Little Rock, March, Martin Luther King, Jr., Montgomery, Movement, NAACP, Non-violent, President Johnson, Protest, Rosa Parks, Segregation, Sit In, Supreme Court, and Voting Rights Act.
Save yourself a ton of time and always have something to engage your students at the ready with these related resources:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
Civil Rights Movement vocabulary, Civil Rights Movement activity, Civil Rights Movement worksheet, Civil Rights Movement wordsearch, Civil Rights word search