US Civil War: People from the Civil War Game
is a taboo-style game about the figures - excellent for creative thinking, and definitely one of my students' favorite activities.
This free version is part of a paid version of the US Civil War People
which also includes informational text and an activity related to the people included in the game.
This is a great activity to use alone or before introducing the US Civil War: Research and Role Play Project.
Use with other U.S. Civil War activities
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like
● US Civil War Causes: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
● Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Research Project and Role Play
● World War II Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
● World War II: Cryptology and coding station related activities
● Civil Rights Movement: Real World civil rights campaign for social justice
… Underground Railroad: Station Activities; The Gold Rush: Gallery Walk, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.