Also included in
- Here is an amazing United States historical documents bundled resource that is filled with our top seven activities that we use in our classrooms. The Declaration of Independence, Constitution, Paul Revere’s Ride, The Star-Spangled Banner, The Olive Branch Petition, The Emancipation Proclamation and$29.99$38.25Save $8.26
If you are looking to teach the US Constitution in a fun and engaging way, then you will want to check out our Constitution Detectives activity! Reading and understanding the US Constitution can be difficult for students. This detective activity is perfect to help your class dig into what the Constitution is really about. Through this resource, students will leave with a deeper understanding of the three branches of government and how our democracy works.
Students will be learning about key vocabulary such as democracy, amendment, federal system, and more. They will also become experts in understanding events that led up to the creation of the Constitution, the roles of the three branches of government, the rights of citizens, and the ratifying of the Constitution.
DIGITAL VERSION NOW INCLUDED!
Here is what is included in this amazing US Constitution resource:
- Constitution Detectives Teacher Tips (2-pages)
- Introductory Handout (1-page)
- Detective Handout (12-pages)
- Detective Handout Answer Key (12-pages)
- Detective Badge Template (1-page)
- Grading Rubric (1-page; 2 per page)
What is NOT Included:
- Constitution of the United States Document
- Resources for student research
Looking for other great US History Resources? Click on the titles below:
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Kimberly R: My students love this! It gives them a great overview of the Constitution and puts it in a way they can understand. I use this every year with my class.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Elizabeth C: This resource made studying the Constitution so much fun! My class was a combined classroom of 4th graders and 5th graders. While 4th graders were learning state history and had very specific lessons that needed my oversight, I was able to use these projects for my 5th graders. They learned about the history topics in more of an independent study style! These resources were a major timesaver for me!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Stephen E: My students had a great time with this activity! It took multiple days to complete, and they were disappointed on the days that we weren't able to work on it. They all demonstrated a increased understanding of the Constitution, and because since it was the beginning of a new school year, the activity helped the students to get to know each other better as well.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
· Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources and sales.
· Join our newsletter.
Copyright © Wise Guys
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.