U.S. Constitution Lesson Bundle
is a Social Studies lesson with the objective of helping students understand and explain the historical significance and major purpose of the U.S. Constitution.
Missouri Learning Standards ~ Social Studies:
• Explain the major purposes of the U.S. Constitution. With assistance, research and analyze the text of the U.S. Constitution to determine important principles such as limited government, rule of law, majority rules, minority rights, separation of powers, checks and balances, and popular sovereignty.
• Describe the historical context for the drafting of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
• Explain how the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights affected people in the United States prior to c. 1800.
3 products included in this lesson bundle:
• U.S. Constitution ~ Quick Pack
• U.S. Constitution ~ PowerPoint
• U.S. Constitution ~ Task Cards
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator