U.S. Constitution: Task Cards, Answer Form, and Key
is a Social Studies lesson with the objective of helping students understand and explain the historical significance and major purpose of the U.S. Constitution.
Missouri Learning Standards ~ Social Studies:
• Explain the major purposes of the U.S. Constitution. With assistance, research and analyze the text of the U.S. Constitution to determine important principles such as limited government, rule of law, majority rules, minority rights, separation of powers, checks and balances, and popular sovereignty.
• Describe the historical context for the drafting of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
• Explain how the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights affected people in the United States prior to c. 1800.
Included in this product:
• Resource Outline (included in preview)
• Cover Card
• 32 Task Cards
• 32 Answer Cards
• Answer Form
• Answer Key
This resource can be used separately or in conjunction with the following:
• U.S. Constitution ~ Quick Pack Lesson
• U.S. Constitution ~ PowerPoint
• U.S. Constitution ~ Lesson Bundle
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator