This sheet includes Bell Ringers and Exit Tickets for U.S. Expansion. **IT IS EDITABLE**
*Note - I teach U.S. Expansion as a Mini-Unit before heading into Sectionalism and the Civil War* - Links to my products are at the bottom of the page.
This sheet includes 6 Bell Ringers and 6 Exit Tickets - all conveniently on two pages, which can be printed front and back.
Here is a sneak peak into what you can expect:
- Day 1 - "American Progress" Painting Analysis Questions
- Day 2 - Why Rebel? (Prequel for Texas-War for Independence)
- Day 3 - Is War ever Justifiable?
- Day 4 - Making a Statement; asks students to write a Thesis Statement on the Mexican-American War.
- Day 5 - Manifest Destiny Review and Opinion Question
- Day 6 - Test Prediction
- Day 1 - Think About It asks students to determine how the U.S. can obtain territory needed to complete Manifest Destiny.
- Day 2 - The Nation of Texas (Foreign Recognition )
- Day 3 - Review: the Causes of the Mexican-American War
- Day 4 - Summarizing the effects of the Mexican-American War
- Day 5 - Overall Essential Question
- Day 6 - Unit Reflection
Hope you enjoy! Would love to know what you think so please leave me some feedback ; )
Check out my U.S. Expansion PowerPoint
and U.S. Expansion Note Packet (Graphic Organizer Style)
Also I used these AWESOME FREE Fonts in the creation of this product. Please download them so that the formatting will remain intact.
Sorry Not Sorry Font
The Fighter Font