Students will use what they are learning in math (positive and negative integers) and integrate what they are learning in Geography (information about the U.S.). Students will collaborate to design a board game incorporating math expressions and information about a chosen state in the United States.
Check out the preview for a list of project requirements!
Easily incorporate the English teacher by having students create an advertisement for their board game!
The product is downloaded through Microsoft Word so you can edit and add anything you want!
1. A breakdown of daily requirements to keep students on task
2. Project description for students: includes a sheet to help them plan, organize, and assign responsibilities
3. Team Member Rubric: students confidentially rate their team members' contributions to the assignment
4. Game Board Evaluation: easy to record grade sheet
5. Teacher Grading: how points are dispersed and totaled
Don't need the Geography component? Download Operation Integer for the same price! Just click here!