Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
32 pages of activities to supplement your U.S. Government Unit!
Fun Activities that will creatively engage every student in your class!
This unit covers the way our government was started, as well as the parts of government.
Some information that is covered:
- Articles of Confederation and its weaknesses
- Federal System of Government
- 3 Branches of Government
- First two political parties and their founders (Democratic and Federalist)
- Bill of Rights
- Checks and Balances / Separation of Powers
- First 5 Presidents (Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe)
- ALL content can EASILY be changed to fit your specific lessons and standards.
This packet includes:
- Unit Overview (a simple sheet for parents to keep at home on the fridge that provides and overview of your unit)
- Detailed Teachers Notes to help you implement each activity.
- Vocabulary words and activities
- ˜Create Your Own Book" Acitvity
- Flap pages activities
- vocabulary quiz
- Name Game pieces and directions (FUN!)
- Debate sheet (a VERY effective acitivty!)
- and many, MANY other worksheet and activities!
***When you download this product, you will receive both the Word and PDF versions of this unit. Therefore, all pages can be edited to fit your state's standards.