Help students learn important vocabulary terms while teaching a unit on the US government with this fun word search puzzle worksheet. There are a total of 31 vocabulary words for puzzlers to fill in. This could be used as at treat for early finishers or a supplement for your own US Government unit.
The vocabulary words covered are:Amendment, Articles of Confederation, Bill, Bill of Rights, Bipartisanship, Bureaucracy, Cabinet, Capitalism, Citizen, Civil Rights, Checks and Balances, Congress, Constitution, Delegate, Democracy, Electoral College, Executive Branch, House of Representatives, Impeachment, Judicial Branch, Jury, Law, Legislative, Lobbyist, Political Party, President, Senate , Supreme Court, Tax, Term Limit, Veto
If you like this US government worksheet, you might also like:
• US Government Word Search
• US Constitution Word Search Worksheet
• Branches of Government Word Search
• Declaration of Independence Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
US government activity