Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.68 MB | 10 pages
In this 10 page activity packet your students will explore the Executive Branch: Article II of the US Constitution. The worksheets and activities included are very versatile and could be used in a variety of ways. Included in this packet:
1) A fun quiz that will help your students determine if they relate more to the Republican, Democratic or Independent parties.
2) 3 Graphic Organizers that help students take notes on the job and responsibilities of the Executive Branch. (They can complete using the class textbook or internet)
3) Directions for a creative Mandala activity involving the President's Cabinet and a Cornell Notes worksheet to complete class presentations
4) a 24 minute public access video (an Overview video of the executive Branch) with a student worksheet
5) Teacher Directions and an answer key for the video