You are purchasing a 15 page resource containing the following activities on the topic of Federalism in U.S. Government:
1) Warm-up activity in which students answer questions about a cartoon illustrating federalism.
2) 2 Group activities in which students work in groups to examine "federalism" in schools in order to better understand the federal system in the U.S. Government. (worksheets, readings, charts included for these activities)
3) A link to a public access video about Federalism with corresponding worksheet.
4) An activity in which students examine the U.S. Constitution in order to complete a chart listing the powers of the Federal and State/Local governments.
5) An Exit Card/Assessment activity in which students apply what they have learned about Federalism using every day scenarios and a colorful INFOGRAPHIC.
All Materials, worksheets, links, and step by step teacher directions are included.
Want more Government Resources?
U.S. Government ~7 Videos and Corresponding Student Worksheets~
U.S. Government: How a Bill becomes Law Graphic Organizer
US Government: Executive Branch Activities & Video
U.S. Constitution: The Legislative Branch Student Handbook Activity
~7 Activity~ U.S. Government Bundle