Learn all about U.S. Government while practicing essential comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
* The Constitution
* Checks and Balances
* The Three Branches of Government
* Read each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
* Determine the main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
* Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
* Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about the U.S. Government.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about the U.S. Government
Get ALL of my "All About" Books in a discounted bundle HERE
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter