Learn all about U.S. Government while practicing essential comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• The Constitution
• Checks and Balances
• The Three Branches of Government
• Read each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
• Determine the main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
• Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
• Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about the U.S. Government.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about the U.S. Government
This resource is included in my Interactive Reading Comprehension Bundle
Connect with Me!
• Fishyrobb's Pond
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter