So, how is the government doing living up to the founding principles outlined in the Preamble to the Constitution and established by early precedents set by Washington?
• Students assign a letter grade and a citizenship grade to assess the U.S. Government and its leaders’ overall effectiveness.
• Fits with any period of study in American History that you are studying since 1789.
• Great springboard for critical thinking, class discussion, unit review, and time period comparisons in US History, Advanced Placement US History and Civics/Government classes.
• Makes assessment of the government engaging and fun
• Empowers students to evaluate, think deeply and communicate effectively.