Use this word search puzzle worksheet while studying a unit on the government of the United States. Students will enjoy searching for the hidden words and will be reviewing vocabulary and spelling as they have fun. Use this as a handout for early finishers or as a treat for the whole class.
The 27 US government vocabulary words are:Amendment, Bill of Rights, Bipartisanship, Bureaucracy, Cabinet, Capitalism, Citizen, Civil Rights, Congress, Constitution, Delegate, Democracy, Executive, Impeachment, Judicial, Jury, Law, Legislative, Lobbyist, Party, President, Representative, Senate , Supreme Court, Tax, Term Limit, Veto
If you like this US government worksheet, you might also like:
• US Government Crossword
• Branches of Government Word Search
• US Constitution Word Search Worksheet
• Declaration of Independence Word Search
• Judicial System Combo Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
government for kids