Products in this Bundle (38)
showing 1-5 of 38 products
Be ready for the school year with this massive bundle of US History resources, AND SAVE LOTS OF $$. My smaller "Make Life Easy" Bundles were created to give Social Studies teachers a hand when it comes to lesson planning and instructional preparation. This "Big Bundle" combines all of those resources to provide you with more opportunities to save time, save money, and make your life easier this school year!
Most of these resources have been made Google Classroom compatible, are student-centered, and can easily be adapted for Distance Learners!
Please click "View Preview" next to the thumbnails for a detailed look at the resources provided, or look at the individual previews of each resource. In addition, message me in the Q&A section if you have specific questions; I respond quickly!
- FOUR ENTIRE Units:
- The US Constitution: Guided Notes, Prezi Presentation, a Teacher Guide, Assessments.
- A 7-10 day Industrial Revolution unit: Reading Comprehension and analysis, assessments, and a final project (which could extend the unit further).
- The Roaring Twenties: Guided Notes, Prezi Presentation, a Teacher Guide and Assessments.
- The Cold War: Guided Notes, Prezi Presentation, a Teacher Guide and Assessments.
- A 6-page Civil Rights Movement Research & Note-Making lesson (Can cover the entire unit). Four analysis questions are provided, as well as a 15-Question Quiz with answer key!
- The American Revolution- Biographies: 24 'People of Revolution' to research and learn about. Then- share, make posters, or use for group activities. The options are endless!
- A tremendously engaging, 14-page Great Depression Simulation Activity- a student favorite!
- A "Make Like Easy Each Quarter" Teacher Guide:
- Provides guidance and implementation strategies of where and when to use each resource during the school year.
- 47 Argumentative Writing Prompts. Great for the end of a unit!
- 7 Maps to Label and Color, along with analysis questions and self- assessments:
- 13 Colonies
- 5 Regions
- Westward Expansion
- Civil War
- 59 Major US Events: Research and Notes-Making Resource. (Interactive Notebook, or Student-created workbook)
- 47 “Voices From History” Primary Source Readings and Scavenger Hunts. Complete with Scavenger Hunt charts, annotation directions, Multiple Choice quizzes, and long response evidence-based writings.
- Bill of Rights: Research Activity. 20th Century Landmark Court cases chart with follow-up questions: (*Engle v. Vitale, Miranda v. Arizona, Mapp v. Ohio, Gideon v. Wainwright, Roe v. Wade, Collin v. Smith, Tinker v. DesMoines, New Jersey v. T.L.O.)
- Cold War Map: Color and Analyze
- Social Justice Poster Project: Easily adaptable to many topics covered in US History!
- An individual with every resource. Suggestions for implementation are provided, and in some cases, scripted lesson plans for lessons that cover several days.
Check out the smaller "Make Life Easy" Bundles here:
Thanks, and please provide feedback! Simply go to "My Purchases" in your account, find this resource, and click the text to provide feedback. Benefits? You get TpT $$ to use toward future purchases, and I get info. that is helpful for potential buyers. It's a win-win!