Step up your second semester U.S. History units (Progressive Era, 1920s, Great Depression, WWII, Cold War, Civil Rights Movements, & Vietnam War) with 42 1-page-or-less, high-interest primary source documents, each with a tailored graphic organizer and answer key, using for the effective HIPPOS method:
oint of View
Easily add more rigor and dimension to the units you already have by including these very accessible, insightful, and impassioned voices along with a simple framework to get students thinking deeply about the past!
Included in each HIPPOS 6-Pack:
- Six thematically related documents (includes editable Word version!) that tell a multi-faceted story of that era
- Tailored HIPPOS graphic organizer (also in editable Word version!), extension questions, and teacher answer key for each document
- Detailed step-by-step lesson plans focused by a driving question
- How-to annotating skill sheet
- Conceptual definition activity to deepen your students' thematic understanding
Included in this Bundle:
learn how enough passion can turn anyone into an agent of change.
sense the growing divide between rural, traditional and urban, modern American societies.
explore the changing relationship between president and citizen.
explore the difficult decision made by political and military leaders in the fight of their lives.
examine the word choices of leaders fighting a war of words.
Civil Rights Movement:
analyze the impassioned arguments of those for and against equality.
weigh the role public opinion should play in complex foreign policy.
Want First Semester's Bundle?
HIPPOS Primary Source Bundle Volume 1
hear the voices of Colonial America through the Gilded Age