Jump into US history from the days of the Native Americans all the way through the Civil War with this ready to use Teacher Resource Bundle
filled with 50+ activities, notebook pages, and projects! Engage students with station activities, games, projects, gallery walks, interactive notebook foldables, informational text and more.
SAVE 25%+ on the current resources plus get all future resources at no extra cost, so you save even more! ✚ 16 Ready-to-use projects
for any unit. Use all year long for student choice!
Current topics include:
- Native Americans
- American Colonies
- The American Revolution
- A new Nation
- Westward Expansion
- The US Civil War and Reconstruction
♦Check out the full list of resources at the end of this listing.
How it works:
- You get every U.S. History early America through the Civil War related product in the store.
- Every time I add a new related product, it is added to the bundle.
- I recommend following the store so that you know when a new product is added.
- As new products are added, the bundle price increases. You get every new product at no additional cost to you.
What customers say about products included in this bundle:
☆"Really fun project
for studying the colonies and it looks great once completed. " - American Colonies Pop-up Town
☆This was a great addition
to my other station activities. The students loved it. It was good in my inquiry classroom. Good resource. Thanks" - American Revolution: the Acts
☆Absolutely loved it!
Very engaging activity!" - Native American: Farming of the Iroquois
- U.S. Civil War: Research and Role Play project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
★ RESOURCES INCLUDED★
• Native Americans - Housing of the Iroquois Station Activity
• Native Americans Iroquois Confederacy Culture Station Activities
• Native Americans Legend and Farming of the Iroquois Station Activity
• American Colonies Activities, Project, Notes Teacher Resource Bundle
• American Colonies Bell-Ringers - What's the Question?
• American Colonies Comparative Timeline Activity Interactive Notebook Option
• American Colonies Digital Comparative Timeline for Google Drive
• American Colonies Digital Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers
• American Colonies Illustrated Timeline Collaborative Activity
• American Colonies Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers PLUS Timeline Activity
• American Colonies Pop-Up Town Station Activity or Collaborative Project
• American Colonies Student-centered unit project for Colonial America Unit
• American Colonies Station Activity Bundle for Colonial America Unit
• American Colonies the Tradesmen in the Colonies Station Activity(CCSS)
• American Revolution 20+ Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers
• American Revolution Battles Gallery Walk Activity for the Revolutionary War
• American Revolution Bell-Ringers Whats the Question Activity
• American Revolution Causes Collaborative Project on American Revolution causes
• American Revolution Causes Stamp Act Sugar Act and more for Revolutionary War
• American Revolution Digital Comparative Timeline for Google Drive
• American Revolution Digital Interactive Notebook 4 Google Drive
• American Revolution Illustrated timeline project and activity
• American Revolution Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
• American Revolution People of the Revolutionary War Whos Who Activity EDITABLE
• American Revolution Student-centered unit project for Revolutionary War
A New Nation and Westward Expansion
• Westward Expansion Gallery Walk Activity for US History
• Westward Expansion Manifest Destiny Color Interactive Notebook
• Westward Expansion Manifest Destiny Digital Interactive Notebook
• Westward Expansion The Louisiana Purchase Notes and Center Activities
• US Constitution Bill of Rights Student-Created Gallery Walk Activity
• U.S. Constitution Notes and Center Activities for the U.S. Constitution
• A New Nation Interactive Notebook Color Graphic organizers
• A New Nation Digital Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers for Google Drive
US Civil War and Reconstruction
• US Civil War Underground Railroad Reading and 4 Center Activities
• US Civil War Reconstruction Era Gallery Walk Activity
• US Civil War Primary Source Analysis includes 4 documents. Great for Stations!
• US Civil War People from the US Civil War Activity (FREE)
• US Civil War Digital Interactive Notebook
• US Civil War Children of the US Civil War Informational Text and Center Activity
• US Civil War Causes of the war Digital Comparative Timeline for Google Drive
• Abraham Lincoln Rap Project EDITABLE
Projects for any unit:
• Artifact Project for Social Studies and More
• Biography Project Build a LinkedIn Profile for Historic Figure
• Biography Mini-Project: Build a Resume Character or Historic Figure
• Book Jacket project for ELA or Social Studies
• Comic book project for any unit of study RECENTLY UPDATED
• Historic Journal Project for Any Unit
• Historic Scrapbook Project for Social Studies and Research Projects
• Movie Poster Research Project Tool for Social Studies and ELA
• Newspaper Research Project for Social Studies with EDITABLE Rubric UPDATED
• Pamphlet Research Project for social studies and more...
• Picture Book project for any unit of study
• Twitter feed social studies and history research project
• Visual Timeline collaborative or individual project for any unit UPDATED
• Writing A Research Paper Guide for Students