- Bundle of 3 DWQ products covering the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s (U.S. History DWQs #63-65).
- Each DWQ product includes several primary and/or secondary sources that addresses the provided focus question.
- The documents are followed by several critical thinking/analysis questions perfect for class discussion and active engagement. Overall, this bundle contains over 35 questions!
- Purchase this bundle and save 20% when compared to buying each product individually!
What files come with this product?
Each individual DWQ product includes a PDF copy (to preserve formatting) and a Word document copy (for easy editing).
- The Government and African-Americans
- African-Americans and Direct Action
- How much did African-Americans’ Status Improve by the mid-1960s?
Please read the listing carefully so you are confident in what you are buying. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please follow my store by clicking the link below.
Click here to follow
If you decide to purchase this or any other product, please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much!